by D&G

May 17, 2010

BlackBook is BlackBook

Just started my obsession over BlackBook. My love to it can't be explained by words. I really wanna kiss it. It is the best magazine ever.



May Edition



April Edition



He is way too sexy.
My ex is nothing compared to him.




She is hotter than hot, cooler than cool.



I love her expression, fear on fearless face.



Selita Ebanks, gosh, look at her booties!




Postcard from the edge. I hope it's to me,haha.


Is she really a human being? She is a modern Venus for sure.



Come on, I must be in a dream.

BlackBook makes my day.

4 comments:

  1. ive never heard of it but it looks cool ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous magazine! I must check it out immediately. These photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are jaw dropping. So elegant and evocative xx

    ReplyDelete

Always love your comments.