by D&G

May 7, 2010

Wonderful World

Yesterday, I was totally shocked when I saw the sky being purple. In my life, I have only seen the sky blue,orange,grey or dark blue. I was wondering whether the sky was really purple or my eyes had some techincal problems. After like 5 seconds,the sky turned grey(which is a normal colour to me). Then, today, when I woke up, it was raining super heavily, so I went to school bringing my huge huge huge umbrella and holding a 3 inches thick history book, which was a very awkard situation. Soon, I found out there's actually NO history lesson today and the sun was shining brighter than bright in the afternoon. Isn't that pathetically wonderful?



Purple sky right out of Chanel.

My hands were definitely shaking due to the shocking sky.

1 comment:

Always love your comments.